Sunday, April 5, 2009

DELL Inspiron Mini 10

The new Mini 10 is everything you want in a mobile companion and more. Now with a multi-touch track pad and next-generation WiFi, all on a 10.1¨ seamless display with a 16:9 aspect ratio.
  • A keyboard resized for a convenient fit
  • Seamless display with a 16:9 aspect ratio
  • Stay connected with advanced wireless options
Review :
It lightweight, easy to use. This is my first mobile computer or netbook. I am very happy with this powerful little computer. I took it to work and now a co-worker is ordering one after I demonstrated it.
I have read some of the reviews on here that are so negative, but the good reviews outweigh them and a lot of us are happy with computer. The price is great with the economy the way it is now. I have a great desktop Dell computer, but this little one helps me keep connected when I am away from home just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment